Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Its Over

Its finally over..
The worst of it has passed for this semester.
And NOW its the HOLIDAYS.
Honestly I think I might have to retake Econs 1 next sem and its been bugging me but what passed can't be undone now so be it.I know have two weeks of holidays in front of me and I have no idea what to do hope I don't just rot away at home ahaha.
Man its going to be the third and hopefully my final semester soon as a TBF student.Can't believe time been flowing so fast and its already the third sem.Now I think while spending time having fun and playing around during the holidays I think I got to start considering whether to take IELTS or not and where to go after TBF stay at Tayloy's or some other universitiy hum choices choices ahaha.Well whatever I'l put that in my to do list but for now time to find some fun stuff to do maybe go and see the new Harry Potter movie cause I don't seem to have any other plans besides the Bon Odori trip this weekend.Anybody wants to hang out give me a call =)

No comments:

Post a Comment