Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Calm before The Storm

The worst has past well that is what I wanted to say but no.
The waves of assignments and presentations is now finally over.The excel test yesterday was the last of it this semester and I want to know my marks so badly now.I know I did not do well in some of the assignments and nothing I can do about it.

Well the good point is it has all passed I can't believe the second semester passed through so fast. I remember when the first time I learned Accounting and Economics in Taylor's wow I was like okay how am I going to do this....
Now I have a period of calm where I have nothing else to do but study for the final exams that is coming in less than two weeks.I guest I'm going to have to fill my time in college in the library next week and listening test for English is also next week wish me luck for it and finals =)
I will be doing my best to get Distiction marks for finals I've been looking at a lot of Universities lately deciding where I will go next is really confusing ahaha.

Oh yeah yesterday we decided to celebrate Sheng and Danial's belated birthday during club meeting =) I was not feeling so good earlier don't know why I feel like collapsing earlier when I was playing at the cybercafe with Sheng and Danial.But felt a lot better after sleeping for a while at M-floor =) Thanks nick for helping buy the cake and Yun for buying the shirts for the two birthday boys I'l pay you my part next week after I get my allowance.This is the first time this year I was this broke.

The two birthday boys with their new T-Shirts

Sheng if you are really leaving Taylor's I wish you the best of lucks.Hope we can all still hang out sometimes even if you leave Taylor's.You have been a lot of help bro.If you ever need help in anything you can count on me to help you as long as it is within my abilities I will do it bro.

Now its back to my books.BB7 choose a bad time to be down I need some stuff from there.Oh well I will just do stuff based on notes and the textbooks for now.Next Monday I was supposedly not have any class but have to come to College for the Youtube video competition Price Giving Ceremony(My groups video did not get shortlisted that was expected XD ) I got Japanese at ICLS during that night anyway so might as well go to college in the morning and spend my time in the library.Okay thats all from me for tonight time to concentrate.I think I missed out on a few things but maybe I'l post those some other time =)

To be unable to do anything when you want to accomplish something,isn't that the most painfull.
-Kira Yamato-

No comments:

Post a Comment