Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3rd Semester Schedule


Ignore BKA and ME those are "Bahasa Kebangsaan" and "Moral Education" . I don't take those subjects. Seriously compared to the first and second semester schedules this is really .... @_@
This semester I only have Wednesday that does not start at 8 a.m. and I never had a class after twelve on Fridays before now got a two hour lecture from 3-5 p.m. and its Statistics some more (<_<)
and I end so early on Mondays just 8-10 a.m. I guess after I'm done with Japanese Beginner 2 I would have to take Intermediate 1 on Tuesdays and Fridays instead of Mondays and Thursdays.I hope I can still get Mayanagi Sensei I have grown attached to her since she is my first Nihongo teacher =) or I might just stay on those days and stone at Taylor's for a very long time on Mondays @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment