Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Family of Taylorians


Okay somehow now three out my four siblings are Taylorians ^^"
Me being the first to become one among my sibling which enrolled in Taylor's Business Foundation (TBF)
Well I really enjoyed my time in Taylor' so I recommended it to my younger sister who just finished her SPM.
Since she already told my mum she did not want to go to matriculation or IPTA she agreed to send my sister to Taylor's and after more consultation on what programe to enroll her in she finally chooses the South Australian Matriculation Programme.So last Wednesday we went to Taylor's to register her for SAM.Oh yeah the day before that this year's SACE results were out man these people make it look so easy to score high TERs well we all know the hell SAM students go through actually ^^ . She is going to be doing the standard science combo of ESL,Math,Physics,Chem and Bio.
Well I got an elder sister who also just finished her Diploma in Business Administration at Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC). Well since that place sucks seriously I won't be recommending anybody to go study there ^^ .So since that place sucks my mum told me.Why me? to research any good university for my sis to do her degree.She spent two and a half years at KLIUC and still don't know much about universities man that place sure don't involve themselves with other universities much.So I recommended her to apply to a number of Unis like Sunway or Monash and lastly she choose to enroll in Taylor's ^^"
So yesterday she and my dad went to register her for Taylor's University of South Australia programme in the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting).
So now only my youngest sister who is going to be form 4 next year is not a Taylorian.Me and my other two sisters are officially Taylorians LOL.What of me in the future? Well not sure yet got to past my coming supplementary test first ^^ That's all from me for now folks.Until next time (^_^)/
さよなら

No comments:

Post a Comment